Presented  By

What is a Vehicle Pass?

This allows you to bring a vehicle onto the Lakes Jam property into the campground areas. If it has a steering wheel, it needs a pass. That includes your golf cart, ATV or UTV.

Pit bikes are allowed under the category of ATVs/UTVs.

Street legal bikes need a camping vehicle pass and are not allowed for roaming the campgrounds, they are for entry and exit to the venue. In other words, you cannot use your street bike to get around inside of Lakes Jam.

Get Social

Become a part of the Lakes Jam family!